~ Frostings ~
(careful – they are addictive!)
Every cake is decorated with one of my delicious, made-from-scratch frosting.
Any of these frostings can also be used as a filling.
- Mexican Vanilla I use only the most delicious, pure vanilla imported from Mexico
- Almond Light almond flavor
- Chocolate Rich and fudgy
- Espresso Made with fresh brewed coffee and finely ground coffee beans
- Oreo Oreos finely crushed and stirred into vanilla buttercream
- Mint Oreo Oreo buttercream with the additional cooling flavors of mint
- Peanut Butter Rich, smooth, and oh so decadent
- Irish Cream Who doesn't love a hefty dose of Irish Cream?
- Lemon Made with fresh squeezed lemon juice (and zest, if desired)
- Honey Smooth, with the perfect amount of sweetness
- Peppermint Refreshing peppermint and vanilla flavors
Angie Bakes Cakes proprietary
~ Cake Flavors ~
- Vanilla Butter Rich, dense, and buttery
- White Almond Delicious and moist, the traditional almond wedding cake with a hint of vanilla
- Chocolate Sour Cream Similar to Devil’s Food- moist and chocolatey
- Dark Mocha Java Very dense and fudgy chocolate
- Strawberry A fruity twist on a white cake made with fresh strawberries
- Old Fashioned Southern Coconut Light vanilla cake with coconut frosting and covered with flaked coconut
- Lemon bright lemon flavor – very refreshing yet subtle
- Red Velvet The classic sweet cocoa cake - a Southern favorite
- Banana Perfectlybanana and made with real, ripe bananas
- Italian Coconut Crème Rich and chock full of shredded coconut
- Carrot Classic carrot, moist and delicious
- Chocolate Irish Cream Tis a touch of the Irish in this cake
- Black Tea A fun take on a cup of tea. Steeped with fresh tea leaves and hot cream
- Spiced Fig (seasonal) Perfect for fall and winter with notes of clove and cinnamon
Melt in your mouth petit fours in three divine flavors!
Minimum order of 2 dozen 1" squares.
- Traditional White Almond Delicate white cake covered in an almond glaze
- Deep Chocolate Moist chocolate cake coated in silky ganache
- Strawberry Strawberry cake covered with almond glaze